30 March 2011

Day 99~ Favorite People in my Favorite Place! 2004

This is one of many trips we've taken to Walt Disney World. It's one of our family's favorite places to visit! I consider myself lucky and blessed to be able to have visited as many times as we have! I promised Mark I'll take him again when he gets home.


                                                                    Thomas and Greg
                                                             Family with Rafiki the Baboon

                                                Lindsay with Winnie the Pooh at the Crystal Palace
                                             Thomas sleeping on what looks like the People Mover
                                                       Todd and Lindsay at Epcot
                                                     Greg, Todd and Mark on Splash Mountain
                                                            Mike with kids and Pooh friends
                                                                     Robin Hood with kids
                                                              Thomas in Sorcerer's Hat
                                                                            Todd
                                           Mike and I at the Crystal Palace with my favorite characters!
                                                       And of course, Mickey Mouse!
                                                                   Boys, me and the Goof!

No comments: